What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies. Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored in the user's browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, depending on the purpose for which the collected information is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those that serve to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
- Security cookies: they are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Plug-in cookies to exchange social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: allow the controller to monitor user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: allow you to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user's behavior and their habits, adapting the advertising to the user's profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that by disabling cookies the web page does not work correctly or you cannot access certain functions of it.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive of the device and the website reads them each time the user makes a new visit to the website; They have a certain expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; analyze visits and help to understand how users arrive at the website and improve the services offered by it.
- Functionality Cookies: They allow us to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information from these cookies is anonymous (that is, it does not contain name, address, or other personal data).
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website other than the one the user is visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps).
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data from your activity.
Modification of the conditions
Servicio de Restauradores Titi y López SL expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.